Jubilee Centre main hall
For hire - hourly/daily
Mildenhall High Town Council provides your local services. We strive to make Mildenhall a better place to live, work and play. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find the information you require then please contact us.
Please find below a PDF copy of the September Edition of the Mildenhall Messenger. This is also now delivered to every house in the town. If you have not received your copy please let the office know.
Posted: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:45 by Clerk - Mildenhall High Town Council
Thetford Road Cemetery Extension, Mildenhall,Bury Saint Edmunds IP28 7HX.
We are pleased to invite local companies, to submit a tender for the provision of the above service.
Please contact the Town Council offices for copies of the Tender Documents comprising:
- Specification including summary of Contract Preliminaries & Form of Tender.
- TGMS Tender Drawing TGMS1121.1-2 Proposed Site Layout.
- Work Schedules (in Excel - for ease of return).
- Return documents (in Word – for ease of return).
- Tender assessment criteria.
Your tender submission should comprise the following: More »
- Completed Form of Tender.
- Completed Work Schedules.
- Completed Method Questionnaire.
- Completed Subcontractors Questionnaire.
- Completed Past Experience Questionnaire.
- Proposed programme of works on weekly resolution.
- A statement on availability to start the works in October 2021.
Please note, the tenders will be assessed on the basis of 70% cost, 30% quality as per the attached criteria.
The signed tender submission is to be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 12:00 on Monday 20th September 2021. Using your email software, please request both delivery and read receipts.
Please contact the Town Manager for an informal conversation if you have any enquiries about the process. » Less
Posted: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 17:17 by Clerk - Mildenhall High Town Council
The Exercise of Electors' Rights will run from Monday 28th June to Friday 6th August 2021.
If you would like to inspect the accounts please contact the Town Manager on 01638 713493 as a Covid safe method of inspection will have to be arranged.
Please read the details below for full information.
Posted: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 13:52 by Clerk - Mildenhall High Town Council