Job Opportunity - Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator – Mildenhall High Town Council
NJC Scale 6 Point 18-22 £25,419 - £27,514
Pension Scheme available.
Due to an upcoming retirement the Council is looking for a Full-Time Senior Administrator.
- Administering the Council's financial systems.
- Assisting with VAT returns and payroll.
- Maintenance of Social Media Accounts and website.
- Assisting with organising several large annual events.
- Deputising for the Town Manager for short periods of absence.
- Attendance at some evening meetings will be essential, for which time off in lieu will be given.
The successful candidate will be a committed and proactive problem solver with a focus on providing quality service for the people of Mildenhall. Knowledge of Local Government and of the town will be a significant advantage.
Please read the Person Specification and Job Description if you are interested in the postion. Or for an informal chat about the position - please contact Mark Knight the Town Manager on email@example.com or call the office on 01638 713493.
Applications should be made to the same email address, or by post, containing a CV and completed application form by the 15th June 2022, successful applications will be informed immediately after.
Closing date 15th June 2022.
Posted: Sun, 15 May 2022 08:52 by Clerk - Mildenhall High Town Council